Monday, October 06, 2003

thinking of changing the templete for my blog, but yet don't know how to program. tsk. think this doesn't look all that bad after all...

anin got a little pissed with me for teasing her too much abt guorui. haha. think it's quite evil, won't be doing it anymore next time. not really very nice thing to do and anyway am i not a nice guy? :)

tongues has got me really intrigued... checked up a little on tongues just now in 1cor14:19, and all that logos and laleo thing is very good. paul put down the 5 words as logos. why? cause they are due to the speaking of the 10k words, which are also logos. so meaningful... :)

there's still alot to mug for CA3... i as telling joan just now how much i have to mug and she was quite nice to remind me that Jesus is there mugging with me! really, that never occured to me.

"i will never leave u nor forsake you!"

cool huh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home