Wednesday, November 26, 2003

these days are really terrible... pple start popping out from nowhere and start making silly comments. best of all, they don't identify themselves and vomit SO much rubbish.

yes, the world would be a better place w/o such pests.

so these days i find tt i'm mugging in the lib most of the time... and i don't think i can finish the mugging by sat. grace grace.

oh yes, my back's much better now. but tt's the lumbar-sacral region one. it's actually quite amazing cause i think it's supposed to take at least 6 weeks to heal, but it's been less than 2 weeks since the pain started. and i'ld say it's supernatural healing. :) we had communion on sun in church, and i really felt this cool over my back after i took communion.

the pain's 95% gone!

wonderful. :)

i was reminded by myself today, that i've a really short tolerance level for myself. though i would like to say that i'm rather tolerant towards other pple. yes. maybe i've put too high expectations on myself? but sometimes, i get irritated with myself too easily. i recognise myself as a perfectionist, and perhaps that's the reason why i can't stand myself making silly mistakes.

and being a perfectionist is not really a desirable trait... cause there's often more to look out for than just the final destination. and wanting everything to be perfect in your life is simply NOT possible. face it.

and the perfectionist will have a never-ending wish list. he will always be in a state of lack.

and there's this saying that self content is bliss. and how true this is.

there have been times when i look around at my friends and see some of them doing better than me. and i can get a little envious. not jealous... just a hint of envious. but tt's not good isn't it. and i'm so reminded by the grace that God has shown me through the years. everything i've got now i don't deserve. nothing i've got now i've earned.

everything i've got now i don't deserve. nothing i've got now i've earned. and all is by the grace of God.

those who know me will probably agree that i'm not smart at all. esp my jc classmates. just look at how many tests i failed and u'll be surprised that i even got my 4As. very surprised. and just to add, i didn't take any 's' papers too. my promos were SO lousy.

but as i've said and will say it again, God has shown me His goodness and mercy through my years. and it has been tt which has helped me pull through my most difficult times. afterall He did say that His goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. (psalms 23)

and i'm satisfied with what i have now, and i sincerly believe that my calling is to become a doctor. and a SAF doctor too. and although at times i may start to doubt myself or to envy others, these pass after a short time when i look carefully at myself and realise how blessed i already am.

what more, all things work for good for me. :)

and today yy told me some stuff. which made me feel rather odd inside. didn't really know how to respond frankly. (and yes yy i know u read this...) but i guess when things're gone, u just have to move on. cause life just gets better.

really looking forward to the break next week. :)

ps: has our dear shangguan meiji found out who's elpis? and honestly. do i know u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home