Monday, June 07, 2004

bright spark

on my way home today i just happened to notice my shadow tt was cast by the lamp post as i walked along, and an interesting thought occured to me.

well, u see, i sort of realised afresh tt i could never walk faster than my shadow. hmmm, so is this something where we can accelerate travelling speed? well, is there a parallel of this light-object-shadow relationship tt we can apply to ourselves too?

and there're alot of limitations too, cause the shadow is not exactly me; and shadows are supposedly intangible stuff.

hmmm, or are shadows really intangible? just like pple thought light was weightless, maybe shadows are really matter too.

so in fact we're sort of sending a fainter image of us travelling at an amplified speed ahead of us!

yea, come up with some equation relating the 3 parameters and we'll have something tangible to work with liao.

haha, just some crap tt a tired person thought out. anyway, dr daniel (my boss) is away on a sailing trip, so i'm going to try to push back my 'book-in' time to 0845. shhh, don't tell anyone. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home