Wednesday, December 08, 2004

rebirth

well, i think hm5 was fantastic. and i certainly got answers to many problems tt i had. as i told some, i went this time not with expectations but rather with a whole duffel bag of problems, worries, tears and hurts. but yep, through these few days up at kuantan i've learnt strength and love.

it was great seeing the cg bond closer together and getting to know pple who i would probably never have the chance to talk to in the past. this camp has also gave me an insight into the other sides of friends. softer, vunerable sides that others may not seem, which probably allow u to see them through a different lens everytime u talk to them now. a lens of warmth and realness.

yep.

i've benefited alot from the camp. i think too much to put into words and yet really not exaggerating. but 1 main thing i got would be how to deal with my feelings.

in the right way i guess.

well, this hm was different from the rest in the sense tt it was very relaxed. alot of time to fellowship rather than rushing around and around and around doing stuff... which was what happened last year. it's just a different flow i guess. and asking around, i'm not the only 1 who's feeling tt. and seems everyone's enjoying it.

hms have always been turning points in my life. the first changed my social circle and character. the 2nd propelled me into serving life. and my theme for this camp was how to deal with my feelings. :)

well to be honest after i came back i felt there were certain changes tt were warrented in my life. i felt i wanted to return to starting the day with God every morning; having certain priorities with friends slightly changed; and also cut down on my blogging. the reason for the last change being tt i'm feeling that i'm starting to blog for pple's eyes mainly. well, not my original intention when i first started blogging. so i figured i needed to sort things out a bit first.

well, the reason why pple are reading this is cause i have.

i'm back, but i guess this time i'll be more concious of myself. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home