Saturday, March 12, 2005

hope the ambidextrous

just returned from night cycling. which explains why i'm not at neuro review now. hope it's helpful...

anyway thought of going, but something happened. we were on our way back to taneh merah to end off the cycling trip, we passed a hill somewhere between bedok and eunos (mrt has to go underground at that region as i understand...) and i was happily zooming down the slope. and i suddenly decided tt the bike was travelling too fast and braked the front wheels. remember, NEVER do that. brake the back wheels instead...

cause if u brake the front wheels at a high speed u'll cause the bike to lose control and u may end up on the floor. which was what happened to me. besides some minor cuts and scrapings on my leg, i got this ugly large lesion on my left shoulder and worst of all, i scrapped my left palm... and i think i sprained my right biceps.

result of lesions: can't perform ALOT of functions as i can't wet my left palm; can't flex my right biceps which means i can't bring my right hand to my face. i'm so totally ambidextrous now.

argh. i feel incapicitated.

and worst worst of all, the bike i was riding was alex's bike... i scrapped his handle bar and a bit of paint from his handle... feeling damn sian lar... returned the bike to his dad as he wasn't awake yet when i reached his place at 7... i'll prob call him later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home