Wednesday, April 20, 2005

get to know me better!

saw this on andre's and plhu's blogs and tot it was interesting. well, as expected i can't fill up all the columns. decided to leave them blank than to fill up something tt doesn't really represent me.

10 random things about me
1. live 5mins walk from ttsh, 5mins car from kkwh, 45mins bus from nuh, 1,000,000 light years from cgh
2. has a 16 year old teddy bear sitting on my desk
3. store most of my $ in uob
4. like all sorts of preserved foods
5. reasonably good at handicraft
6. rather (term used judicously) forgetfully
7. saf, lsa(med) scholar who has a 12 year bond
8. 2 younger brothers
9. likes tearing tissue paper into half to save for future use
10. freaking ticklish

9 ways to win my heart
1. let me care for u
2. do sweet things now and then for me. haha.
3. time and attention
4. make an effort to know me
5. make me feel special
6/7/8/9. [actually... i'm the guy right? pple win my heart for what. anyway can't think of anything atm.]

8 things i want to do before i die
1. round the world trip (incld taiwan pre-war/pre-china)
2. $$ and enjoy the finer things in life
3. get married and have kids
4. retire and set up a farm/restaurant
5. grow old with my spouse. every stage's unique (i don't want to die young)
6. AMD

7 ways to annoy me
1. ignore me (this is no. 1 on the list)
2. ACBC or anything along those lines
3. being irrationally fearful/hesitant
4. not appreciating effort on my part
5. act as though i owe u something when i really don't
6. irresponsibility (this is no. 2)
7. telling lies, not particularly to me (esp when u make a blotched attempt to cover up by telling MORE lies)

6 things i believe in
1. god will bring me through whatever i'm facing
2. all things happen and work for good
3. god loves me and nothing will ever change tt (nothing)
4. i'm destined for success
5. time and chance
6. experiencial learning is the best form of learning

5 things i'm afraid of
1. losing pple dear to me
2. the unknown

4 of my favourite items in my room
1. this picture blu-tacked on my wall
2. my bed (definitely)
3. my pooh bear cushion
4. airconditioner (bwahahaha)

3 things i do everyday
1. drink lots of water, in the region of 5 litres
2. wash face/brush teeth/bath/breath/walk/talk
3. think abt stuff

2 things i want to do right now
1. make the holidays longer (1 more wk would be just right)
2. get a new mouse (something wrong with the left click on this and it's driving me mad)

1 person i'ld like to see right now
1. you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home