Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ooo... today an entire toenail (my 4th toe of my R foot) fell off. hehe. actually it has been dangling on an edge ever since it partly became detatched.

of course it didn't come off cause the glue sticking it together became no longer sticky.

after last yr's marathon, i developed blisters everywhere on my toes, a couple of them blood blisters. first blood blisters in my life too. i had a small subungual haematoma too. haha. the haematoma is finally growing out and i think i can cut it out soon.

anyway after the blisters settled, i found tt my toenails on those toes which had blisters were detatched!! and there was this thin layer of nail tt was growing on the nail bed instead.

so exciting!!!

yeah i'm glad the nail finally came out. cause it was getting a bit irritating. when the nail accidently got caught in some stuff (like socks when i was putting them on; blanket when i was covering myself at night) my leg felt funny..

yay, now i'm just waiting for the rest of the nails to fall out. haha, then i'll have new nails for those toes! i'm planning on keeping those detatched nails as part of my marathon 2005 souvenirs. hehe. gross.

3 Comments:

At 12:46 am, Blogger -deekay- said...

wah piangz. can don't be so gross a not. still want to keep ur dropped off nails ! go and throw it away lah !

 
At 1:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fucking gross. omg.

-hansel-

 
At 9:46 pm, Blogger arkios said...

i so hate spammers. i think there must be a way to sue them, then i can quit med sch, pay off my bond, and migrate to hk.

hmmm...

those pictures are not mine lar... koped them off the internet. but it's quite similar.

WANT TO SEE MY NAIL?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home