Friday, February 13, 2004

just came back from driving test.

nope, failed. got 34 pts. well, my driving was not tt good, made a few blunders. :) but somehow i didn't fail till just before entering the driving centre, when i tried to overtake a taxi and went too close. haha~ so tt got me 16 pts and i failed.

so, this just means tt it's not time yet for me to pass. cause everything's in His hands and it's really nice to know tt there's a reason behind why i don't pass yet. though i may not know for certain what is it, but i'll just go trusting. :)

nad i went shopping at united sq for groceries cause my relatives are coming on sun. and baoyan messaged me. really nice, cause i don't talk much to her at all, but she came with a very comforting message, "keep your eyes on he cross and there u'll find all tt u ever need."

wah...

now, i wasn't sad at all liao. but when i read it, it just reaffirmed w/o a doubt what i knew already. tt's God never forsook me and tt He's there with me. everything is in His hands and i just have to keep my eyes on Him.

it's ok, just retake lor. pass with 18 pts also not guang(1) cai(3) *grin* :) earliest date's 1st april. maybe i'll get one mid april one. stay tuned! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home