Thursday, September 30, 2004

dae3

bs today was excellent. alot of juicy pts pastor shared with us today which really got me excited! and after bs judy came and passed me my bdae present - a sigg bottle, and a really sweet card tt i think ivonne made. nicenice. thanks. :) *waves* then after tt judy, peer, han and eugene prayed for me.

thanks dear cg for the nice card. :) yulius, ting, belinda, zhon, dann, judy, yvonne, shan, wanlin, hongwei, kim, freddy, ashley!

these are the things said, put here for future reference:
1) i'm the light of the world bringing goodness everywhere i go
2) experience a greater revelation of God's love this coming year.
3) the trials allowed in my life have made me nothing of myself tt God can be everything for me. broken, only to point me in the right direction.
4) overflowing broken vessel - tt's me. :) yet i'll be filled to overflowing.

oh yes and i got some new photos for 28/09/04.

tml is an exciting day. well today actually, depends on how u look at it... :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home