Monday, September 06, 2004

late entry. again.

was lookng at the nike REAL run results (yep they're accessible here) and found tt shao feng is damn good at running. :) i lost to him by almost a minute. he shall be my inspiration to train up. seems tt he ran with his brother?

tried finding some others who told me they went too / i saw them there. didn't manage to locate all though. found alvin, jy, mingchang, colin, shao feng and andrew's timings.

"running for the heart, fishing for calm". just a quote from the fabulous book - "the house of God". great book a must for every houseman. heard it's a compulsory read in some uni in aust for the med pple. nono, it's not a christian book. so even non-christians pls go read it. the edition i have is a super loud bright green one. i must, i must, i must improve my... choy not bust. but my timing. :)

friends just started. very sad, last season, i think it's last episode somemore if i'm not wrong. "i'll be there for you! ~dee daa dum~"

jb just msged me. nice chap. thanks.

tml's there tution. hmmm, actually looking forward to it, cause i've to get new shoes on wed with chris. :) the only thing tt's 'not good' in a sense is tt i can't do my mugging. haha. :)

oh yes, got all the photos up on my wall liao! haha, now my room's quite nice, plastered with memories from the past. happy ones.

icsy told me tt his chest was hurting yesterday night. hope he's ok. take care ok boy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home