Tuesday, December 21, 2004

dX/dY

just got off the phone with X who i had some guo(4) jie(2) with in the previous post. i think we sort of ironed things out liao and yes, it was good to talk things out. maybe i still need some time to do some ironing with myself. haha. laundryman.

i guess i'm really a very xiao(3) xing(1) yan(3) person especially about particular issues. haha i mean about other issues i can easily be boh chap and in fact quite forgiving -- like how my dear friend dunked me into the sea and killed my phone at the same time. haha. yup, but i hope tt there'll be a day when i can finally grow up and learn to be more mature in such areas. don't always yi(3) xiao(3) ren(2) zi(1) xing(1) see other pple.

well. maybe a bit of qing(1) bu(4) zi(4) jing(4), which i'm sure is used in the wrong context here. as Y told me, i really need to learn to deal with emotions. i think i'ld describe myself to be someone who expresses his emotions more freely. may not be a good thing sometimes esp when they overun me and usurp the mind.

i was just telling ABC yesterday night tt i just wanted to be a jerk for once (maybe some will dispute this cause i've always been a jerk in their eyes. haha) i was just very tired last night, like the bicycle. but thinking back it may really be quite myopic of me. i was tired of trying to understand this and tt, really like 'waring' as berber put it.

when i woke up this morning after i did my quiet time, i just felt so filled and concious of God's plan and love for me. and what kim showed me yesterday from last CG's notes came to my mind too. welli realised tt i should call up X and apologise to X for those unkind words. then we just discussed for a while and sorted issues out. it was embarassing at first of course, even loss for words, but things got better after we started talking frankly.

well, i'm not trying to make any excuses or anything cause this saga in my life was probably festering cause I and only I chose to feed it. yup, so if it's anyone's fault, it's mine. :) i really learnt tt i've friends around me who care too. *hugz* thanks.

through this, i've learnt to view things in the light tt considers the best of pple no matter what circumstances may seem to be. i think tt's the best way to deal with matters. haha. i shall learn, hopefully at a faster pace.

-------

oh today's to be an exciting day! finally watching "national treasure" with my adopted CG for the day.

did anyone watch Las Vegas yesterday night? wah i think it's an excellent show. i'm going to resolve to catch it every week from now on. but considering how i kept forgetting to catch "Friends" until the very last episodeof the LAST season... oh well, we'll see. :)

argh, supposed to finish up CVS today. haha. i actually came up with this great plan of finishing 10 pages of robbins/hour. seems so achievable at first until i realised each page takes about 15mins. add the slacking and blogging and checking mail... HAHAHA.

think it'll be a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home