Sunday, March 13, 2005

followup

ok, firstly thanks for all the well wishes for those friends who've msged or msned. sorry i wasn't at my comp and only saw the msges this morning so didn't reply. but yeah, thanks for ur concerns it really made me feel much better. :) and now the kb.

feeling quite sian now. can't do alot of things by myself have to rely on others. don't think i'm going church later as it's quite inconvenient for me to get out of the house lar... haiz.

which also means i'll be missing junren's bdae party later. quite disappointing lar really.

yesterday i slept all the way from 11am the day i got back from cycling till 4am today. haha. amazing. and when i woke up i was super irritated cause i realised i had only the function of 3 fingers on my non-dominant hand to wash my face. sian. and must be careful not to let the soap get onto the injured palm on the same hand. my right hand totally cannot use cause i pulled my biceps when i fell in such a way tt i can't flex my right hand close enough to bring my right palm to my face.

wah lau...

as a result i can't feed myself too and have to use extended fork/chopsticks. if not the food can't reach my mouth. haha. so lang(2) bei(4).

the lesion (haha it's a patch of skin eroded off... can't think of a better word leh. not a cut. not a bruise. so sorry qich) on my shoulder prevents me from wearing a t shirt without staining it with my pus! haha. suppurative bacteria. yeah i know quite gross. besides the other injury on my palm the rest are healing well and arn't irritating me liao. the biceps is really incapcitating...

actually i really enjoyed myself on the night cycling trip and i think it's a splendid way to end off the exams. haha, besides the fall i think everything was very enjoyable. i'll talk abt it some other time. took some photos too with my phone and will post them too. haha, i even got a photo of the hill tt i was going down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home