Friday, April 22, 2005

gloom

all of a sudden i'm feeling really down. haiz. i really really don't want school to start leh... haiz. i think i'll miss all my friends. those not in my cg... haiz. i'm really sad now. sigh. what a way to go and sleep, hopefully i won't have any sad dreams, those tt u wake up with a heartache and just leave u lying in bed not wanting to get up at all.

tml will be an exciting day, 1st meeting the lt pple at ecp then ek's house warming, followed by possibly joining cg after tt.

but sometimes i'm thinking maybe it's because of this tt the hangover on mon will be so bad. i'll really miss my close friends esp when i won't get to see them liao. really really sianz. the trouble is tt there won't be enough time to meet up with pple u treasure time with when the schedule is like 7.30am to 5.00pm. i just hope things will turn out well. i really do.

I'M DAMN SIANZ. if it wasn't so late now i'ld shout it out loud. but meanwhile i'll just have to keep it inside me.

---

on another note, bought my new mouse today. exactly the same design as the old one, except different brand (yeah, how can tt be. like some generic design or sumthing...) 1 thing less to drive me insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home