Wednesday, May 04, 2005

can't blame them

this is the email i sent to have my nus locker terminated.

hi, i would not like to renew my locker.

I, (Name) ANG XIAN'EN HOPE of MATRIC No. U033460W wish to terminate my rental for (Locker)0198 OUTSIDE MEDICAL LIBRARY at NUS. I am aware of the> terms and conditions governing the use of locker and will clear the belongings from my locker on or before 31st May 2005. I understand that Kaichi Spacemaster will issue a cheque for S$8/- being the refundable deposit for the combination padlock after 1st August 2005. I also understand that Kaichi reserves the right to withhold any refunds due to inconsistencies with system records. Please issue the cheque with the> following details:-

Payee Name: ANG XIAN'EN HOPE
Mailing Address: 15 MINBU ROAD #02-15 S(308166)
NRIC / Fin: S8428***C
Date: 04 MAY 2005

this is the reply i got...

Dear Miss Hope Ang

Please kindly send in your locker termination form by mail as we need your signiture in ink and payee details before our accounts department is able toprocess the refund. We regret any inconveniences caused.

Best Wishes and Regards, Ken Chan

---

i realised tt wee kim wee's son is bill wee, the president of singapore archery association. bill wee's name did ring a bell when i read it in the news. brings back memories of NYAA in jc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home