Sunday, April 24, 2005

tying up loose ends

went on a couple of errands today, first to orchard in an attempt to get my triax repaired. it's crazy i tell u... they didn't have a proper fit for my watch, therefore they offered a generic strap which honestly looks quite flimsy. then somemore want to charge me $14 for it. well... i thought although it was a bit expensive, i might as well just change so i can finally use it properly, like on runs instead of gripping it in my palm through a run (which is really not feasible when u're super shagged).

then the fella saw tt my "spring bars" weren't there and wanted to charge me another $6 for it. of course i took my watch and walked out of the shop. haiyoh, $20 to repair a watch strap?? i might as well get a new one. (anyways, spring bars are these things tt hold the strap to the watch body.)

so i didn't get my watch strap repaired afterall. but at least i got it off my mind, knowing tt i'ld have to settle for it as a handheld watch. haha. tt shop (house of times) is the only 'authorised' repairer of nike timewear.

bought my bus stamp at orchard mrt. ^_^

next i went to sim lim looking for a screen protector. want to replace the one on my handphone. the one currently on it is quite dirty liao, some dust got into it... which actually makes it look quite hairy. what a disappointment cause the screen protectors they sell are customised for palm tops, and more importantly they cost $13 a piece! wahahaha. not prepared for tt so struck off another item on my list.

also got my usb-infra red port so now can beam photos to my laptop directly instead of always borrowing my brothers palm before transfering to my comp. haha. ^_^

and... i bought a receiver/mp3 player! 128mb one lar. but it's some china brand (ie. generic), quite small and portable. haha. think it should be a good buy lar i walked all around, up and down the whole sim lim asking for prices and turning on my charm with everyone of them (ah peks included) and finally found this shop which would sell me the player for $88.

so now, i've got company along the way to school liao. and back home.

school. nvm. hope for the best.

---

i've a sneaky suspicion tt my hair will kena aim by the profs. let's just hope they don't mind and the hair will grow out quick enough for me to cut. :) afterall, i'll be attending the medical corps workplan seminar on 19th may. i think it would be wiser to have black hair when walking into nee soon camp. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home