Saturday, January 28, 2006

i woke up this morning and turned on my tv, and guess who was on? the powerpuff girls! haha. haven't watched such a dumb cartoon in some time.

but what this 'dumb' cartoon got me thinking was: why do women always complain about the toilet seat being left up?? for one, you don't hear men complaining about the toilet seat being left DOWN. it'll be so much easier to just lift it up don't you think.













or maybe everyone should install something like that in their homes! since it's neither up nor down no one will have any disputes.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 pm, Blogger Avaris said...

Haha I suppose I'm weird then because I can't stand people leaving the toilet seat down! So gross to have to touch it to lift it up, imagine all the bacteria crawling around on it.

 
At 5:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..i think we should invent a foot pedal for it..
qingyuan

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger arkios said...

har, leave down ok what. then just use lar! i dunno. heh. unhygenic me. :))

haha yar the foot pedal's a good idea. quick go patent it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home