Monday, March 13, 2006

more stuff to cheer you up! heh.

first video is abt a very angry man.



the 2nd video's crazy.



the third's the theme song of my fav anime. heh. something abt the composer (Ritsuko Okazaki), she died of septic shock in 2004. v sad. anyway i never used to watch anime before and it was this series tt made me change my mind. tt cartoons can be serious stuff too and not just for kids.



everytime i hear this theme song it still evokes a myraid of emotions within me, perhaps because it reminds me of the meaningful and touching stories in each and every episode.

i guess tt's why i was really v v happy when you bought me the fruits basket cd! haha. thanks, i luv it. :P

oh and the last video solved the problem of toilet seats tt was mentioned on this blog some time ago. heh. saw dustbins with the same concept at mustafa a couple of wks ago too. japs are ingenious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FgwOCELecMw