Sunday, November 30, 2003

i said it before, but i'm going to say it again... holidays are coming!!!

and i can't wait for christmas really.

oh, i didn't clean my windows today, so i still don't have curtains today. sigh. but it was because i woke up late... and then went out and only came back after dinner... and i'm so tired...

ok. i'm just plain lazy. and i played d2-lod after i came home. :) my bro started playing it again recently. and i just played a little on his sorc today. found some nice items for him too. and after i finally resolved to clean the windows, it was dark already. oh well. wait another day lor. maybe tml. :)

today was pastor joshua preaching. let's just say i miss pastor prince. i think he's in israel now.

and i had an early dinner with my family today. we went beach road there and i had some beef tendon noodles. SO DELICIOUS!!! i'm getting hungry now liao lor... cause dinner was at 5. yar. and it's now 1030.. i think i'll go but some pig trotters later. there's a shop out there which is quite nice one. they're supposed to be famous for it. zhao(1) pai(2) cai(4).

and i made a cup of camomile tea. so my whole room smells of camomile. which is making me quite sleepy. it actually smells like those potpuri sachets.

silly me. but of course. since those sachets are camomile scented.

hungry....

and i asked my dad if i could get a new handphone. i think last week. sigh. he didn't want cause it's too expensive... haiz. i think i was quite demoralised for a while. but after a while i thought tt it's actually ok, cause it's more of a want, not a need. :) and maybe i'll get the money next year when they pay me when i go back for attatchment with saf during the hols. and after more thinking about it, i think it's not really very dong(3) shi(4) of me to want to new phone now leh. esp since this hols we've been spending a bit on accessory stuff... like trips for my brother and even myself, etcetc, and christmas is coming up, clothes, shoes... yar. and not that my family is very rich too.

so i finally concluded that these less important things can wait. at least till i can get the $ myself. *grin* and then i'll splurge!!! yar. i can spend alot at a time one. v bad leh... but usually i'm frugal. i think. even to the extent of being cheapo cometimes. :) it's like - just look at my pencilbox. what pencilbox???

but i'ld like to think that i'm more stingy with myself at times than i am with others. and i know that i give my friends treats sometimes, if there's an opportunity and there seems to be 'hmmmm' within that tells me to treat him/her. yes. i've learnt to follow tt feeling liao. and sometimes after that u can just see the 'happy glow' on their faces and u feel happy too. :) and tt's a way which i carry out into practice the belief that giving each other treats is a good way of mantaining relationships.

very much in the same way that a husband still remembers to give her a rose once in a while. to show that the other party still matters. :)

yepyep. i'll do it to wm and andre tml. haha~~ if they're free tt is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home