Sunday, March 07, 2004

aiyoh. just got insulted recently. someone (girl, thank u very much) told me tt she dreamt tt she got married to me... and i was scolding her cause she was taking too much time rehearsing walking the aisle. so we quarreled on our wedding day and i refused to send her home after the rehearsal because i was pissed with her.

oh no, what has happened to my image? really tt fierce meh?

i think i'm quite a nice guy.

... and the crowd covers their ears and screams in agony.

but the best part was tt she told me straight in the face it was a NIGHTMARE... even better was tt she went to tell her bf abt tt dream. i mean... HAIYOH! now whenever i see him i'll feel so awkward lar.

haha ~~ anyway there's definately nothing going on b/w me and tt girl; and she has a good bf liao. tt's why i can type this out. :) but let's keep names away for fear of riducule.

dreamily~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home