Friday, August 06, 2004

arrivals

finally the UOB visa mini debit card is here. after alot of saga really. first started with me sending 2 applications cause i couldn't remember which signature i used for opening my account.

well it turned out to be neither. i had used thumbprint.

so i had to go down to the branch office to change the thumbprint to signature before they could process my application.

but guess what? tt's not all! also got my PADI Advanced Open Water card today. hehe. been waiting for it liao, not tt i can do anything with it at the moment lar. :)

went to the OG closing down sale to look for dad's present, in the end got a pair of business pants for him. and got a nice pair of shoes for myself. hehe.

tml's presentation, probably be going down to look see look see. but the problem is tt i've to send my bro to school tml first, but tt's at 0800. so oi also don't know how lar, given tt presentation starts at 0730. i'll still go down to see though, hopefully i won't miss anything.

tml's a great day. cause there's the live recording! haha. can't wait. can't wait man. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home