Thursday, December 16, 2004

SS,TC,PM

wah it's so funny tokking to all my friends online. and to make interesting observations like how X has a scandal going on with J; and how A is infatuated with J's legumes. aiyoh. so scandalous.

anyway something really weird happened just now. qich and jb complained to me abt how my blog layout was totally jumbled up and misaligned. haha. it didn't seem so on my screen. well, i was trying to rearrange the sizes and positions of the text boxes just now in the afternoon and thought i had done quite a good job... well, at least until just now. i was quite puzzled, because it looked perfectly normal and neatly arranged on my screen. but jb sent me a screen shot of a totally jumbled blog page.

well, i figured it out finally. it was the difference in our screen sizes which caused the chaos.

oh well settled it now. but i think it doesn't look too presentable on my screen now. but at least the columns don't super-impose on on another making all reading impossible. :)

still donl't know what to get for the christmas present. aiyoh...

yay, peer's back from israel. looking forward to cg. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home