Friday, February 11, 2005

new phone

yay bought a new phone today. it's a nokia 6170. :) quite happy with it. yay. actually i've been wanting to buy a new phone for quite long liao ever since my t610 got dumped into the sea. yup, and i've ben saving up all the while since then so i can pay for the phone myself. :)

my dad accompanied me down to buy the phone. though it was like forever before it was our turn to be served, we still made our buy quickly. a hiccup was tt we wanted to trade in the t610, but they rejected it, well cause something was seriously wrong and the phone cannot even be turned on. sian.

but yay. finally a new phone. haha. actually i picked this model cause it looks (to me) more suitable for work use next time. yup. :) although this is the first time i'm using a flip phone, i think it shouldn't be too hard to use lar. :) hope not.

lemme go explore the functions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home