Wednesday, March 02, 2005

*delta* mind

i'm just reached the conclusion tt the med dean's office pple are a rather cunning bunch. haha. just checked my nus mail and found tt i got accepted for the ttsh slot in the end. actually when i got 'rejected' i went asking around and actually found tt a friend of mine who sent in his application later than me got offered ttsh whilst i got a rejection.

noteworthy with my rejection for ttsh was an 'option' asking me if i wanted to go to cgh instead.

anyway i just got a mail telling me i got a slot for the 220305 ttsh slot. arh nice. shall be looking forward to it.

today's neuroscience was quite demoralising for me... sigh. i knew HT was important and studied well for it, but just tt whatever i memorised didn't get in... favour favour man...

george asked me if i'ld like to be a little yellow birdie today. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home