Saturday, February 26, 2005

rest and refreshing

well, did take some time off the mugging schedule to attend cg, and was glad i did cause i think i received quite a bit, and was very refreshed by the session. something special tt happened today was tt kim brought down her keyboard from hall and we had a fantastic p&w. the love and presence of god just flooded the place. oh man.

but what actually happened before cg was super demoralising, leaving me really dead tired and very down. i was tokking to devin and wenshen outside the lib after tut and i was really zombified. super demoralised too lor. my tutor was putti and he liked to ask the class qns. and so many questions were answered by practically the entire class, but poor me had no idea what was going on... REALLY DEPRESSING. what's more my seat was quite cramped as we had to squeeze together due to lack of space, and i had to write in an awkward position, resulting in a strained trapezius towards the end of the tutorial... i think i was pulling on my meninges too cause i had this splitting headache... to add, i really couldn't catch everything putti was saying and ended up turning my head left and right, left and right just to copy what he said.

i gave up in the end. JUST HECK IT. so i sat down, put my pen down and listened. if i perish i perish. it was soon the end of tut and i went down thinking i could get a cup of coffee to perk myself up. then...

i dropped my file.

scattering all my notes on the floor. now, i brought all my mb notes to mug tt day, and my file was super thick.

freddy saw me in tt lang(2) bei(4) state and came over to help me pick things up. thanks man.

then i went over to the vending machine but found tt i didn't have coins... omg. then thought, cash card! inserted cash card but they say it's invalid.

i tell u, i almost pengz-ed. i think i was just this short of banging my head against the wall. (haha, alot of pple would want to see me do tt right..)

in the end went into the lib and took a v short 5 min nap before going out again, met clement and went to collect notes, paid the photocopying auntie and got coins in change. went to buy coffee, had an early dinner and the world seemed so much better all of a sudden.

u know, actually today i was thinking of not going down for cg. well, tt is, if i could meet up with X instead. also cause i was super tired. super SUPER tired. but somehow things just worked out the way they turned out today and there i was at cg. hehe. one of the reasons also being tt i had specially called alex down and asked him to diedie must come. ei, then if i don't go also hsou(1) bu(4) guo(4) qu(4) marh.

today was also one of the rare times tt we went for supper after cg. went fong seng and we all ordered fried noodles and drinks. had a teh tarik, maybe tt's why i'm still awake now. but actually i usually only sleep ard this time lar... i think cg is really precious. really really impt and vital to me always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home