Sunday, February 20, 2005

life w/o colour

oh man. it's another day when i try to study but didn't manage to cover much. today there was supposed to have campus. but didn't go cause i remembered i had reunion dinner with the scouts alumni.

it was only when i checked with shuwei if it was at RI just before i left did i find out tt to my horror it was next month.

march 19th, not feb 19th.

came home instead and had a rest. played some dota. watched some tv. today there's chingay.

then i brought up the issue of me wanting to dye my hair to my dad. i never saw it coming but he quite violently protested against me doing it. and his reasons being tt it doesn't look good, very punk. and don't want me to waste money. paraphrased, it would go, "u so much money go and pay your phone bills lar!"

well, not tt my phone bills are extrodinarily high. they're quite normal actually. but yar, a whole host of other things also came out, everything about diving, doing this, doing that.

*sigh*

even ask me is it cause i hang out with friends then get influenced to dye hair. yadayadayada... nagnagnag... haiyar. i got nothing to say lar, and didn't want to quarrel.

actually this is something i learnt some time ago, tt whenever u're about to get angry, ask yourself if your relationship with the person is worth > the issue. if it is, cool down and forget about it! yar, it has helped me get over many disagreements with my family and friends thus far. so, this was the case again today too.

well, why would i want to dye my hair? honestly it's also cause i want to try it out. haha. think it'll be a novel experience. i probably won't be able to do it EVER again in the future. not a chance esp when i've started working.

and really tt's the main reason. and i must say tt this isn't really a very substantial one. which makes it much easier for me to give up my 'dream'. yar. maybe it IS something i can do w/o. an experience i can do w/o.

i admit i was quite disappointed and irritated when my dad said no. come to think of it, i was really telling him just in passing. cause i quite made up my mind to dye liao. didn't know he would object. dad's really very sui(2) bian(4) one and gives me alot of autonomy. so it came as a surprise to me tt he had such a strong opinion on the issue.

i think i'll get over the disappointment soon enough. yet secretly hope tt he'll change his mind. haha. probably won't be doing it w/o his approval and to me tt's not being hum(3) ji(4), cause my dad has added more than colour to my life! :) haha.

---

today is another special day. HALI.A. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home