Sunday, April 10, 2005

to go visiting

relatives are at my place now playing majong outside. yeah, haven't seen them in some time, last time was during grandma's bdae and then looooong time before tt since i saw them.

dinner's quite a challange. haha. helped in the cooking too! we have fried rice and beehoon for dinner. yeah. very nice! haha, helped to do alot of the preparation (which is the hardest part really) so can say i lau(2) ku(3) gong(1) gao(1)... :)

yeah it sure feels nice, to have holidays. ahhhhh... couple of things i'ld want to do before the end of hols include:
  1. going to ikea to get stuff for my room
  2. go to the dentist
  3. catch up with pple who i've not seen in a loooong time
  4. start running seriously, regularly again

haha, think the major-est task would be going to ikea. haha, i think my room is now quite po(4)po(4) lan(4) lan(4). just today because of relatives visiting i was packing my room.

SO DIRTY...

haha, really a heap of unfolded clothes on my other bed and yadayada. shouldn't publicise too much of my untidiness. :)

anyway, off to dinner now! haha and enjoy the fruits of my labour. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home