Wednesday, May 11, 2005

i hate mosquitos

in the afternoon as i sat at my comp typing away i found myself the most unwilling victim of 10^6 mosquitoes. wah lau, they've been bothering me for damn long liao, and today was the final straw.

so i grabbed a can of insecticide, closed my room windows and doors, and started spraying away. closing the door behind me, i wore a smug grin on my face knowing victory would be mine. i even told everyone around not to open my room so tt i could kill those irritating pests.

to my horror, when i returned to the room i found my floor all oily coated with the insecticide... super sian. must have sprayed too much i thought.

then only just, my brother walked into the room laughing, kindly informing me tt i had used a insecticide for "crawling insects".

omgomgomg.

p.s. on the bright side, i did actually kill those mosquitoes. seems like crawling or not crawling, shieldtox works. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home