Sunday, October 12, 2003

haha~~ friendster is so much fun! :) pk was very funny - he sent me a testimonial saying "hope should have more friends other than pk." oh well. didn't know whether to laugh or be irritated. but i was very amused. :) did somehting abt tt and added some other friends. still waiting for confirmation from them.

oh, it seems that andre found my blog today. i wonder if he''ll be reading this.

yes, the only reason i know he found my blog is because i found his. much earlier if i may add. :) and he now has a purple themed blog. well, i got my layout the same way he did.

wm should have a blog too. *thinks*

and everyone i know should have friendster so i'll have more friends linked in my personal network. currently i'm linked to >40k pple. insane. saw liu jiaming's profile on it too. added it, waiting for her reply. other pple include mario, joan, charis, gibbs, lionel etcetc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home