Sunday, October 12, 2003

just played a game with wm. and my mouse was driving me nuts in the game. it was moving ard and wouldn't stay still. yes, random movements when the mouse was still. couldn't cast spells on the right guy or place, couldn't buy stuff, couldn't move properly. very irritated. as a result, my character had the honor of being killed the most times.

argh.

but it's alright now. fixed it. :)

gan's back from taiwan today. told me how chio the bing(1) lang(2) mei(4)'s were. and he regreted not taking a snapshop with them for remembrance... *awww...* he also got some nice quail eggs for us. i think it was very nice though gibbs refused to put 1 in his mouth. it's something like quails egg in those black sauce that u usually cook with pork, but u can tell a 'preserved' taste.

and i like preserved stuff. *grin*

yep, kimchi, century eggs, tempeh, fermented bean curd, salted eggs, sichuan vegg. eat them all. *yay* funny taste buds i have. :)

oh yes before i forget, have to send joan my friendster contact...

i haven't really used my friendster acc yet, although it has existed for quite some time. it was pk who asked me to sign up for it so he could add me. *yay* so, i only have him on my contacts, which make it a grand total of 1. :) sad yar? but i expect things to get better soon.

yes, mugging and mugging. kim was so funny when she said i also suffer from PMS. and no, it had nothing to do with monthlies. it stands for Perpetual Mugging Syndrome. sounds scary if u ask me. and i think the effects of it are terrible. symptoms include long hours in the lib, loss of appetite, information overload, loss of social life, addiction to coffee, gradual increasing psychotic tendencies, fascination with arthur c guyton/richard s snells and lippincott's.

and to end it all off, there's always the results coming back.

but i always take comfort each time i think of God's word. and He promised that He will never leave me nor forsake me. and what joan said abt Jesus mugging with me there. haha~~ it really lightens me up. :)

i don't know how to live without Him. i really don't.

and there's driving tml. as well as on thurs. :) really want to get my license soon.

alright, going to slack ard. sleeping soon if no one comes to talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home