Sunday, November 02, 2003

figured i'll quickly blog before i sleep. want to change my sleeping patterns. next time i'll sleep before 2330.

"matrix" is showing outside, and tt was the thing which kept me away for so long actually. wanted to blog at 11 and sleep by 5 mins ago. oh well... :)

jiabin visited my church yesterday. youth service. i think he enjoyed it, which i'm glad for. it's this feeling of elation because u can identify with 1 more person in your life. haha~~ and it's nice to know that our churches share many similar teachings. :)

anin told me not to call her mrs lee anymore. ok... and she clarified tt she wasn't kidnapped. there's this flu bug going around these days. she was i'll. andi think a few other pple also. i was quite sick on thurs too. heard it's from beiping xiong. haiyar. shouldn't be so bad. he's actually quite nice; not his fault also. as ivan put so nicely, "weak than say so lar. don't blame pple."

charmain's belated bdae gathering was on sat. not really much of a 'party' cause there were only a few of us. and me had to leave early too. but i thought it was quite nice overall and i'm sure the rest enjoyed themselves too. and i heard emily got the same present for her as andre and myself got. how often do such things happen... :)

have not been utilising my bus pass very well recently. attribute it to my laziness and the weather. everytime it rains, dad would offer to fetch me. how nice. but makes me wonder sometimes why did i get a bus pass. and also make me feel quite guilty to have him fetch me. think what. chauffeur arr. terrible boy...

yep, my dad's the best.

oh, deacon laid hands on me on sat. and he spoke forth into my life some words tt i'ld never forget. shared them with zhengjie on the way to marina for supper. as he said, it's a confirmation of my calling. and it sure is a strong one. one word: covenant.

one word: covenant. and tt's why.

the speaker for sat was so powerful. deaconess lian. there was this attractiveness of her which is not attributed to physical factors, the term which came to my mind as i was discussing with zhengjie on what term to use to describe her. like some aura. and when i found out tt it was not only me who felt tt way, but so many other pple as well. and something just drew us to her. i wanted so much for her to lay hands on me. but it was deacon in the end. oh well. not disappointed lar. just thought it would be better sort of thing.

but deaconess was very good. her message was very good. and zhengjie was telling me she was the same person we saw at the psl camp back in ri. think so, though i can't remember quite well.

ok. gotta sleep now. and just for the record, i've not mugged this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home