Thursday, October 23, 2003

u know what's so good abt blogs? u can get to write down stuff tt u think of or feel, and still have pple comment on it. yet, we should never tailor our blogs to others' tastebuds. cause this blog is abt what i think and feel. and it's more of a record for me to look back at down the road and see how i've grown or where things went wrong. and a way for me to destress too. :)

but then again, tt's just my pt of view. (:

today was quite ok. this round, i don't study as hard and don't press myself tt hard. because the battle is not mine, but the Lord's. *yay* i heard today tt diana passed her driving test. and it was a retest. but she said tt this time she didn't go for any 'revision' b4 the test. see, my theory on resting in the Lord is actually quite true. not only this instance, but many other examples too.

and i'm sure this CA will be the same thing. it's not tt i never study, but i put in effort. just tt i don't push myself unecessarily.

and i'll be waiting for the results to be out. CA4 tt is. :)

met prof m.chung today outside 'frontier' just before i went home. a little awkward, cause i was supposed to get back to him on UROP. but didn't contact him abt this till i met him this evening. oh well. told him i'll not be doing due to my bio chem results being less than satisfactory. ie sucky. i'm glad he asked me to apply again nxt yr. but maybe tt's just a ke(4) qi(4) hua(4).

oh yes. he beiping impressed me very much today. we were talking abt the relation btw pneumothorax and marfan's syndrome. and he didn't know abt its existance when stella mentioned it during tutorial. and at the end of the tut he went to stella to get the name of the disease (marfan's) to check up more on it. just 2 su(2) yu(3) came to mind: bu(4) chi(3) xia(4) wen(4) and huo(2) dao(4) lao(3) xue(2) dao(4) lao(3). :)

gibbs msged me today. asked me if i as kneen to serve in SOH/SML. told him i'll pray abt it and get back to him. actually i've wanted to serve for quite some time already. but just didn't know how and where. esp since i'm so inert type and don't talk ard much...

pray abt it. my heart wants to serve. and i'm sure if i do, it'll be a big step forward for me. :)

talking to ivan now. very nice guy to talk to. keps saying tt he's shuai. oh well.

going swimming with guohao tml. but he wants to squeeze it btw CA and lecture. don't think tt's quite possible. see how things go lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home