Monday, October 20, 2003

hmm. it's 9 now... should be studying, but think i've done the studying for today... so now it's r&r. i donm't think i want to work so hard already. the results are just unreflective of the work put in.

i remember the ao chinese papers. the first paper i sat for, i studied like crazy. and lo and behold, it was a c6. one of the worst in class. so i had to retake it and spend a couple more months attending chinese lessons. but when the next one came, i just told myself i wouldn't touch any book. and the results were more than satisfactory.

not tt i'm trying to say i'm smart or anything (which i obviously am not), but i find tt sometimes i bother myself with too many concerns and worries. and in the process don't let Jesus bring out the best in me. yes not me. Jesus. He's the one who does the work for me. unless i don't let Him by trying too hard.

something i've realised is tt i shouldn't try too hard. but there must still be work done, but not to the point till i fall ill and sorts. which i've experienced lately while studying for ca3. so now i just study and when i feel tired, i just stop. i don't force myself to go on studying. *yay*

and i'm sure ca4 will be better.

which brings me to another pt. my suspicions were confirmed today when i found mr T in an exceptionally happy mood. my guess was tt cause the CA results were out. and he did quite ok. while although i was supposed to have beat him, somehow my score was less than what i expected through checking the ans. and i honestly think i remembered the ans i put down correctly. don't know what went wrong, but oh well. it's ok.

cause ca4 will be better. :)

yes, he was in such a brilliant mood and was just dying for me to ask him how much he got. and the insults suddenly disappeared. wait no. there was one sacarstic remark. sigh. nvm... hope he grows up for his own sake.

and not tt things got better when i got home too, cause there's another person who was complaining to me abt how bad her day was. and how distracted she was cause she's so happy tt she got a good mark for her CA. QUITE a good mark. to think of it. distracted because she got a high mark. and kb to ME of all pple. and not say she doesn't know tt i'm disappointed with my marks. sigh. as andre says: "about as sensitive as a rock."

but i don't blame her. cause i know she didn't mean to irritate me (unlike the comments mr T made last week). and i've forgiven her already. but hopefully she doesn't do tt often :) [ yes i think u're probably(99%) reading this, and i hope u don't mind me being candid. :p ]

the yanzi's yu(4) jian(4) is very nice. very nice song. just heard it 933.

ivan just went to study.

me too. go do some revision now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home