Wednesday, October 15, 2003

ohoh. joan wrote a testimonial today for my freiendster. so nice of her. :) it is my first testimonial so i'm quite happy. (haha~~) although i know compared to others, they have so many more. but it's a start. *grin*

studying today was ok. covered a little less than mon, but still satisfied with the progress. have u ever studied till u dare not make sudden movements with ur head for fear of what u've studied falling out? well, that happened to me today. scary huh.

oh, mr T irritated me again today. is it him or is it me? but no one else irritates me these days. (ohoh. except mr F) maybe it's his time of the month. oh well. now when he irritates me, i just keep quiet. it'll be ok after 2 mins. :)

drank 4 cups of coffee in sch today. and had peanuts (literally) for dinner. there was something wrong with the titbit machine outside the lib, btw 3 choices of sugered, coated and salted peanuts, only the salted one worked. and the only reason how i found out is 'cause tt was my least preferred choice. together with a coffee it made dinner anyway...

maybe tt's why i feel a little hungry now. *hmmm... where's my biscuits...*

late now. slack a little and go sleep. *munch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home