Wednesday, October 22, 2003

what blogs are for? i think blogs as more for myself to read, than for satisfying other pple. so i'll just write what comes to mind, although i'll try to change names of pple who i'm writing non-pleasant comments abt. (:

today feeling a little melancholic. ivan was asking me why, and i told him i'll blog it. anyway i'ld rather type it out for my own rememberance than just chat with him over icq. tt way can see after some time.

wm finally joined friendster today! and it was only after emily joined. well, the wonders of love. :) and it's wm's bdae today! tt's quite nice. andre and i got him a book. terry brooks. hope he likes it. it's rather expensive. and at least it's a book tt doesn't make pple sad. unlike the one tt i got for my bdae from him and emily. felt so sad after reading it. cause in a way i found it related a little to my situation at tt time. and it just made me feel worse when i saw the sort of 'happy' ending at the end. so touched. but i knew what i was going through made me envious of the main chars in the story. maybe a little irrationale. but nonetheless nothing much went wrong.

making no sense? oh well.

in fact, i've been asking mr T to join friendster for some time already. but he just refused. but the moment ms N joined, he just joined so fast. it made me sort of irritated. well, irritated is not the right word. maybe more indignant. cause i just look at the wonders what love does. and i start wondering how far friendship is from courtship.

it all depends what someone sees in a friendship. and the value that the person tags to the friendship. is tt a fair statement to make? i value friendship very much, and i believe tt every friend tt crosses my path was meant to be in my life. no one meets me by chance. and everyone is pit there by God for a purpose. so to me, every relationship is special and i treasure each friend very dearly. but the way some pple treat friendships just make me think tt they don't mean anything to them. and u see that they are not the insensitive side tt they shove right into ur face. why? simply because u see tt they are a whole new person when in the presence of the person they fancy.

yes. i mean, u know tt they're are not the i can't care type of person cause u see them being the nice person (tt u hope they will be in ur relationship with them) when they are with their partner. can't help it, but it just sends me the signal tt either "nah. he's not worth my effort..." or "this relationship's not worth it."

so, what am i expecting? am i expecting tt pple treat me in the same manner as they would tt someone special?

well, not to the same extent, cause tt someone special does deserve more. but i would certainly think it's not w/o our means to put in slightly more effort to make friendships friendships. cause i know i treasure ALL my friendships very much. (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home