Monday, December 20, 2004

whee.

went back to school to study today, and more importantly to meet kim to collect her spare hdpn. hey thanks for lending me the phone, will return u asap. :) haha cause my phone sadly got dunked in the sea during caregroup on sat. oh well, rather I got thrown into the sea and it so happened tt my phone was conveniently in my pocket.

argh.

ok lor what to do, lanlan i guess. yup, but cg was great! we had it in sentosa and had an afternoon of SSTCPM. and of course listening to what p had to tell us and share from his experience in his israel trip. haha really enjoyed myself. :) went to watch musical fountain too. hmm it has been a long time since i've watched it -- think the last time was when i was in promary school. oh well, the storyline was crap i must say, though the lights, sounds and water was pretty. and we also saw the evil merlion. haha. green eyes which later became red. scary sia.

thought of the day: is it true tt sometimes friendships don't mature until u've started to put expectations on each other?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home