Friday, January 13, 2006

think recently i've been watching anime. all thanks to lh who lent me fruits basket and shamen king. i think shamen king was dismal... i didn't enjoy it, at all.

FRUBAisDAMNgoodOMGwhyDIDN'TanyoneTELLmeABTitBEFORE?

anyway now tt i got tt off my chest, yes... why didn't anyone tell me abt it? haha. it's amazing because in it's short 26 episodes it has brought me through this whole myraid of emotions. it's truely amazing..

well, not only fruits basket, but a few other animes too which u can actually watch off youtube.com which is this totally cool thing where you can dl movies or short clips from. you can actually watch whole episodes of anime off it. hehe..

another update on my entertainment life is tt i recently listen to more english songs. like OC mix1 and coldplay. it's really quite nice. very soothing. in fact i'm listening to "move on" now. :) brings a smile to the face and a warm feeling to the heart. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home